Monday 14 January 2013

Biopsy Update


Hullo all.
I had my biopsy at three o’clock yesterday afternoon, and I returned home at five o’clock today. I will blog more about this tomorrow, but just a brief update because things are hard to keep track of at the moment.
Before I begin with some pictures and videos of my stay in hospital, I will mention a few themes I will be returning to in futures blogs:

-Job Roles in the NHS: The official NHS website suggests over 300 different careers, each with different levels within them (and often their own uniform). The hospital at which I am staying alone lists 16 uniforms on its website!

-The Ward Team, and their interactions: I won’t say much now, but I have experienced both the patient and carer perspectives, and I want to share my thoughts.



Arrival and support


Me in hospital


Pseudo Blogger.The real power behind the data entry and technical stuff is my  whiz of a son Joseph.Who  is  also due to marry the Delightful Lucy  .What a welcome addition to the family and  such positive news in contrast to the bad stuff. Oh and why not take up learning Japanese on top of your day job!



No comments:

Post a Comment