Wednesday 16 January 2013

Contacting Me

I've had several people wondering how best to get in touch with me, so I'll answer that here.

People I don't personally know & have never met:
My first preference would be through comments on the blog. I want to start a discussion here, and it's good to have feedback.

Work related matters: through Newmarket CMHT where you can leave a message Tel@01638 558650 or Bury CMHT Tel: 01284 775259

Friends and Family : you will already either have my email/Facebook/Telephone/address etc.

thanks and regards
Neil 17/1/13

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Neil. Felt so sad and shocked to hear but it is a comfort to know that I and others who have met you over the last few years, can keep in touch via your blog and share your thoughts and experiences. Love your blog. I have always thought you have a very good way with words - excuse the link - but you get straight to the heart with what matters. Kindest regards to you and your family. Thanks for doing this and for letting us know via Stephen that we can keep updated and in touch in this way.

    Gill Donohoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gill
      Good to hear from you.As you can see from the blog, in-spite of the tumors, I try to live 'life to the full':Taking each moment as it comes and utilizing on thirty years experience of caring for others then applying to myself.I continue my involvement with BABCP eastern helping to organise events and attend meetings and plan to attend the Branch Liaison meeting (subject to health status- Anne may come to London with me on & stay over giving her an opportunity to meet spend a day in London.Do you think it would be a problem if she joined us for dinner on the Tuesday evening if we paid for what she eat/drank?)
      Hope you are well.

      Delete