Tuesday 8 January 2013

Symptoms

Visual disturbance

  • the best description I can come up with is that of having the sensation of one of those Christmas decorations a 'Swedish Angel candle  rotating by my left eye and ear. Noiseless. Doesn't seem to be influenced by light or dark in fact I experience sometimes with my eyes closed as an image sometimes vivid in three -D .hallucinatory perhaps?.It is unnerving though not yet frightening. I am attributing to the impact of the lesions on my brain & managing with the Mindfulness and taking things steady. Common sense
  • Increased peripheral vision ,fish eye as if I have acquired wing mirrors and can see behind and to the side
  • Perceptual disturbance where it appears as if all the rooms are connected by open doors and that the house is extended beyond what I know exists. Again unnerving but I am not frightened .Just taking it steady.Reduced confidence with mobilizing being managed for by holding on to things  taking it slow.Common sense

No comments:

Post a Comment